Morelund Watchmat - White Oak Green
This watch mats is using FSC® certified oak wood, coated with the best hardwax-oil. Milled in the bottom is a non-slip ring and a brass emblem of authenticity in the center.
- Size: 12 x 12 x 1,6 cm (4,7 x 4,7 x 0,6 inches)
- Designed and hand-made in Denmark
- DUNES® leather. Sustainable, genuine, high quality
- Shock-absorbing soft leather surface
- FSC® certified scandinavian oak wood
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel Recipient
We ship worldwide through our delivery partner Fedex. We offer a free delivery option and an express option. More details below.
🚚 FREE Standard Shipping.
Europe: 4-6 business days
US & Canada: 4-6 business days
Middle East: 5-7 business days
Asia, Australia & South America: 7-10 business days
✈️ EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FULL INSURANCE.
Europe: 1-3 business days
US & Canada: 1-3 business days
Middle East: 2-4 business days
Asia, Australia & South America: 4-7 business days
Things you need to know
- You'll receive a confirmation email once your order is placed.
- You will receive an SMS & Email from Fedex containing your tracking information once your order has been shipped from our warehouse.
What is the return policy?
We offer 45 days free return. For more info on returns click here
Handmade in Denmark
Made With The Finest Materials
The watchmat is made with the finest materials. The core consists of a shock-absorbing pad coated with DUNES® leather from Sørensen Leather. They describe the leather as such: “DUNES® is an exclusive Aniline leather with a natural, rustic look and a sublime, almost velvety tactile feel.” DUNES® collection has received the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
Milled in the bottom is a non-slip ring and a brass emblem of authenticity in the center.
All of the materials are sourced within Denmark, and are assembled in a small workshop in the countryside of Denmark by hand.
Creator Brian Moeslund Hegelund explains: “I have long needed an alternative to putting my watch away in a box or have it hanging on a stand. I wanted to display the watch in its interity but at the same time storing it on a ‘cushion'”. An idea was born and thus the Wachmat was created.